Wednesday 1 July 2020

Jelly Roll Quilt




Another UFO was dragged out of the closet and finished!  This is a queen size quilt made from a jelly roll.  Did the top a number of years ago, but never got it finished.  Lori from the Quilt Studio did the machine quilting again.  She always does a beautiful job on my quilts.  

So now I only have one more large quilt to be quilted, then the rest of the UFO's are small projects.  Now if only I knew what to do with this quilt!  Have been cleaning out the sewing room as we are getting company in a couple of weeks and the sewing room is also the guest room.  I really need to figure out what to do with all the things I have quilted.  We now have a storage locker and have put a lot of the projects in there.  And I have to get brutal with what I have left in the room.  Am I ever going to make it?  What would I do with it when it is finished?  But it is too hard to get rid of fabric :(

Update (2 July 2020) - This quilt has given to my daughter's mother-in-law.  She fell in love with it and I know she will cherish and appreciate the quilt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment