Monday 1 March 2021

Quilt Sayings

 


Another one where I had the top done for a couple of years.  Put a purple minky type backing on it.  Size is 55 x 62, which is a great size for a throw quilt.  The white centers all contain different quilt sayings.  Used up some more of my 2 1/2" batik strips to put around the sayings.  Strip basket is getting smaller but still quilt a few to go through.  Not sure if I will keep this throw to myself or give it to one of my quilting friends. 

I have run out of things to quilt.  Guess this pandemic has gone on long enough if that is the case LOL.  If I make more quilts, I really don't have any use for them.  And don't have anyone else to give them too.  My stash has gone down, but still too much fabric left :(  Trying to think of other things I can do with the fabric but haven't come up with anything to make that I could use.  No sense making things to try and sell as that has never worked in the past for me.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment