Monday 18 May 2020

Debbie Mumm's Town



Finally getting a break from sewing masks.  Have sewn over 200 of them!  So dug this project out.  It is not quilted yet, just waiting to hear back from my quilter to get it in.  Decided to have it professionally done instead of attempting it myself.  Lori at the Quilt Studio in West Kelowna does an awesome job.  It is hard for me to do large quilts on my sewing machine.  And for this one, I would like something other than just straight lines.  

I purchased the kit In Grand Forks when I was passing through.  Was so long ago (well, maybe not that long, but the memory doesn't remember, so I am going for a long time ago!).  It was a block of the month project and they had all twelve blocks together and on sale.  I enjoyed sewing it up as the colours appealed to me and so did the designs.  I do like Debbie Mumm patterns and her palette.  Not sure what I am going to do with it when it is completed, but will worry about it then.  It is a lovely quilt.  Would look awesome in a log cabin home.

Now, what project should I dig out and finish next ???????



No comments:

Post a Comment