Sunday 24 May 2020

Dish Cloths


I used to crochet these dish cloths a while back as lots of people I knew wanted them.  Then stopped as life changed with cancer and retirement.  Got back into it when hubby was in the hospital as it gave me something to do with my hands while I sat with him.  Left the completed ones with the nurses as they seemed to enjoy them.  But have continued on now that he is home.  Gives me something to do with my hands while I watch TV.  Gave some to my daughter-in-law to bring in to work, and those went over well.  My daughter sent a lady my way and I sold some to her.  Not asking much, just enough to buy more yarn - lol.

Pattern:

Chain 35
Row 1:  SC in second chain from hook, and each chain until end (34 sc)
Row 2:  Ch 1, SC in first stitch, (CH 2 skip SC and SC in next stitch)  Repeat until end of row.
Row 3:  Ch 1, SC in first stitch, (CH 2, SC in CH 2 space) - repeat until end of row.
Row 4+:  Repeat Row 3 until desired length.
Ending row:  CH 1, SC in each SC and CH2 space.  Repeat until end of row.
Break off and weave in ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment